Thursday, October 27, 2011

Windows Movie Maker

This is a fantastic program that is easy to operate and can be an amazing tool to use as an educator. I have used this program in the past for fun, and for many school projects. The easy controls and complex effects made easy.

I once made a horror film with my friends and used this program. The sound effects and visuals that were in it made it seem so complex, but it was as simple as pushing a button. We used captions incorporated music from our itunes and many other cool things!

It is also good for school projects. You can hav it act as a slide show if you wish or actually play video. The more exciting you make a presentation the better effect it has on the audience.

This is why I believe that Windows movie maker is essential to have on your computer! Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to play with this tool because it seems like it would be very useful for a classroom! I know my computer has this but I have never opened it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would be an exceptionally awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete